What is EDC?
- An elected body within JCI Europe
- Works towards Growth of current Local and National Organisations and Develops new Organisations in countries where JCI is still not present.
- Provides Strategies for Growth and Development to JCI Europe: works closely with Executive Vice President Assigned to Europe as well as Vice Presidents
- Acts on a grass root level
- Hosts the JCI Growth & Development Academy and a number of other projects
- Sits on the JCI Growth & Development Committee as a Commissioner
- Works within Growth and Development on an international level
- National Organisations from Europe with full, provisional or potential affiliation to JCI are automatically members of the European Development Council.
What are the EDC goals?
- To actively seek to establish a JCI presence in European countries without National Organization
- To provide the necessary support to National Organizations with potential or provisional affiliation
- To assist JCI Vice Presidents active in existing NOMs with growth and development issues
- To focus on development programs for National Organizations in Europe
EDC Chairwoman: Natascha Joof
- Jonas Christofferson, Executive Assistant to the Chairwoman
- Ruth Gabler-Schachermayr, Skills boosting
- Jana Havlickova, Intensive Support
- Heidi Jäntti, Intensive Support
- Drazen Stankovic, New Organisations
- Hans-Peter Visser, National and local collaboration
- Manuela Weber, Impact and Promotion